Category Archives: Spanyol

Valverde Sure Can Bring Dembele

Valverde Sure Can Bring Dembele

Barcelona coach, Ernesto Valverde, stated that he was very confident to bring in attacker Borussia Dortmund star, Ousmane Dembele.

Spanish giants are still in ambition to get Dembele as a replacement for Neymar who is now in PSG.

Party The Yellow Black is now rumored to have time about two weeks to give certainty to the party El Barca.

Valverde said “I certainly feel confident Dembele wants to join Barcelona.”

“I think he is the right player to replace Neymar.”

“And if you join Barcelona, of course Dembele will have a remarkable career”

Ronaldo plans to return to the Premier League

Ronaldo plans to return to the Premier League

Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly expressed his desire to return to England at his trial because of allegations of tax evasion.

According to the media, Ronaldo stated how he does not have tax issues when he plays for Manchester United.

“I’ve never had such problems in England, that’s why I want to go back there,” Real Madrid superstar told the media.

“I remember when I arrived in England, they also said that.”

The name of Ronaldo became famous when he uniformed the Red Devils, where he came to Old Trafford in 2003 and able to become a star figure.

In 2009, one of the La Liga giants Real Madrid brought Ronaldo with the highest dowry at that time of 80 million Pounds Sterling or about 94 million Euros.

His name also entered the squad of the Portuguese national team in 2003, while still playing for Man United.

Neymar Wants to Survive in Barcelona, ​​from …

Neymar Wants to Survive in Barcelona, ​​from …

Barcelona’s Brazilian star, Neymar, is rumored to be staying at Camp Nou Agen Bola Terpercaya. But there are conditions that must be fulfilled Blaugrana that hook Liverpool attacking midfielder, Philippe Coutinho.

Spanish sports media Mundo Deportivo claimed the news. It is said that Neymar wants Barca management to bring the compatriot from Anfield, Liverpool headquarters.

Actually, Coutinho includes players who entered Barca’s radar in the summer transfer market in 2017. But so far there is no sign of Barca holding serious talks, although it is almost certain Liverpool are not willing to let go.

Because, Coutinho including an important figure behind the impressive performance of Liverpool last season. The 25-year-old, who was bought from Inter Milan in January 2013, has 13 goals and seven assists in 31 Premier League games, England’s highest caste, so the Reds finish in fourth place and earn Champions League tickets.

Meanwhile, about Neymar, Paris Saint-Germain reportedly willing to activate the release clause with fantastic value, which is 222 million euros (about Rp 3.448 trillion). According to reports, the player also has agreed with the six-year contract offered by the French League giants, including a salary of 30 million euros (about Rp 465,982 billion) per year.

Barcelona’s Arrived In New York

Barcelona’s Arrived In New York

Neymar and Barcelona are rumored to have landed in New York, amid rising rumors linking the Brazilian star’s move to Paris Saint-Germain S8Poker.com.

There is speculation that Neymar is ready to leave Barca this summer, where PSG is reportedly ready to spark a 222 million Euro release clause on Neymar’s contract with Barca. Of course, the transfer will break the world transfer record that is currently held by Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.

However, Neymar, who is under contract at Camp Nou until June 2021, remains adamant that he is happy with the Catalan giants. Meanwhile, Barca say they are convinced 200 percent if the 25-year-old player will stay at Camp Nou.

And although his future speculation is on the rise over the past few days, Neymar has remained in the Barca squad for a pre-season tour of the United States. On Wednesday night setempay time, Neymar along with other Barca squad, including Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez arrived in New York.

Keylor Navas Speaks on the Presumption of Special Treatment from Zidane

Keylor Navas Speaks on the Presumption of Special Treatment from Zidane

Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas rejected the notion that he still survives at the club due to the special treatment of the coach, Zinedine Zidane.

For Navas, Zidane’s relationship with all players is the same.

Navas position as the number one person under the crossbar Real Madrid had threatened last season.

The reason, he often makes blunders on some Los Blancos action. However, Real Madrid coach, Zinedine Zidane, defended him.

However, Navas dismissed the notion that he stayed at Real Madrid for special treatment from the Frenchman.

“My relationship with Zidane has never changed, it’s very funny if Zidane thinks he treats me special because he treats the same to all the players he makes us confident, but nothing more,” Navas told ESPN FC.

Navas is also not worried despite the rumor that his club is eyeing David de Gea once again warmed up.

He is eyeing more trophies with El Real.

Since the last two seasons, Madrid is often mentioned will hook the Manchester United goalkeeper, David de Gea.

A number of media claimed that the Champions League champion re-bid for De Gea to Man United.

If moved to Real Madrid, De Gea is projected to be the number one goalkeeper of the Spanish League champions are shifting Navas.

However, Navas responded coldly to the news.

“I am happy to be part of Real Madrid and when you play for the best club in the world, you always want to be part of the club’s history, that dream applies to me and I want to win more trophies,” said the Costa Rican goalkeeper.

Sociedad Sure Can Raise Januzaj

Sociedad Sure Can Raise Januzaj

Had staying digadang as future star candidate Manchester United, Adnan Januzaj just dimmed in the last few seasons. Real Sociedad believes Januzaj can raise his career with them Agen Sbobet.

Januzaj officially left Manchester United and joined Sociedad on Wednesday (12/7) with a transfer value believed to reach 9.8 million pounds (about Rp 168 billion). The Belgian player was contracted for five years by Sociedad.

Januzaj, who is now 22 years old, started stealing attention after being played regularly by David Moyes at MU in the 2013/2014 season. Because of his slick appearance with ‘Red Devils’, he was contested by some countries who want it at the international level. Januzaj finally chose Belgium, where he was born and raised.

Janzaj play time reduced after the seat of Manchester United manager occupied by Louis van Gaal the following season. Januzaj then loaned out to Borussia Dortmund in 2015/2016, but failed to shine.

Januzaj, who used to operate as a winger or an attacking midfielder, then loaned to Sunderland and became Moyes’s men again last season. Despite getting more playing time, he was unable to save the Black Cats from relegation.

Because not enter into the plan of Jose Mourinho, Januzaj finally released by MU. With Sociedad, he hopes his luck will be better. ‘

“I chose Real Sociedad because I want to enjoy my game, I think I can do that here, they are confident to me from the very beginning,” Januzaj said in his introduction as a new Sociedad player on Thursday (13/7).

“I’ve been watching the Spanish league and enjoying the game shown by Real Sociedad,” he added as quoted by the Daily Mail.

“I want to play more, I prefer to play behind the attackers, but will play in some positions requested by the coach,” said Januzaj.

“Real Sociedad have big names on their teams, my goal here is to score goals, and if not possible then make assists, but first I’m here because I love football,” he said.

President Sociedad, Jokin Aperribay, believes Januzaj can revive his career after fading in recent seasons.

“Adnan has a lot of options, but we are very glad he chose us, he offers quality and creativity, we hope to give him the continuity he has not had in the last few years,” he said.

Simeone mengeluhkan inkonsistensi tetapi mengatakan Atletico membaik


Diego Simeone menyesalkan tidak konsisten babak pertama Atletico Madrid musim LaLiga, meskipun pelatih kepala percaya timnya membaik menyusul hasil imbang Minggu di Athletic Bilbao.

Atletico harus Antoine Griezmann berterima kasih sebagai bintang Perancis menghasilkan babak kedua pemogokan baik untuk menyelamatkan bagian dari rampasan di San Mames.

Hasil imbang tersebut meninggalkan Atletico keempat di meja setelah 19 pertandingan, selisih tujuh poin dari Sevilla urutan kedua dan delapan di belakang pemimpin klasemen Real Madrid.

“Kami tujuh poin dari [Sevilla] setelah apa yang telah menjadi tidak konsisten paruh pertama musim bagi kami,” kata Simeone.

“Mereka memiliki keuntungan penting untuk lolos ke Liga Champions.

“Saya senang dengan ini [imbang] seperti yang kita memperbaiki.”

Atletico membuat awal yang menjanjikan jauh dari rumah setelah silang Koke melambung ke sudut jauh di menit ketiga.

Athletic menanggapi melalui Inigo Lekue di menit ke-42 sebelum Oscar de Marcos menempatkan tuan rumah memimpin di babak kedua.

Tidak ada tawaran China resmi untuk Cristiano Ronaldo – Perez

Real Madrid tidak menerima tawaran resmi dari klub Cina yang tidak disebutkan namanya untuk Cristiano Ronaldo tapi mungkin pendekatan yang dilakukan untuk salah satu dari rekan-rekannya, kata presiden Florentino Perez.

Agen Portugal kapten Jorge Mendes mengklaim bahwa Ronaldo adalah target terbaru untuk-pengeluaran besar Cina Liga Super, dengan tawaran sebesar € 300million dibuat ke Real dan gaji € 100m per musim dilaporkan menawarkan untuk mencoba dan menggoda dia pergi dari Santiago Bernabeu.

Mendes cepat menambahkan bahwa Ronaldo, yang meraih penghargaan Pemain Terbaik FIFA Pria Selasa, tidak tertarik meninggalkan Madrid, meskipun.

Dan Perez bersikeras tidak pernah ada pendekatan formal untuk 31 tahun, yang Madrid sepanjang masa pencetak gol terkemuka.

“Real Madrid tidak menerima tawaran,” katanya kepada Onda Cero.

“Hal ini dimungkinkan [sesuatu terjadi] karena ada telah banyak orang tertarik selama bertahun-tahun dalam menandatangani Ronaldo.

“Tapi Madrid tidak menerima tawaran tersebut.

“Kadang-kadang dapat terjadi bahwa orang berbicara di pinggiran, jauh dari klub.”

Ronaldo, yang telah mencetak 17 gol dalam 20 penampilan di semua kompetisi di 2016-17, memiliki kontrak dengan Madrid sampai Juni 2021.